Herb Rich Tea for Winter Seasonal Support
Chinese philosophy has held that good health is the result of balancing the five elements. Behind each season there is an elemental energy that can be supported by drinking De La Terre Skincare’s Herb Rich Teas.
Winter, the season of stillness, is represented by the water element. The organ systems associated with the water element are the Kidneys and Urinary Bladder, which rule the water matabolism and maintain homeostasis and rebalancing. They are organ systems of clarification and movement.
Physically and emotionally, winter is about moving inward. It is a season of contemplation and reflection. There is less movement in the body and therefore more holding. Blood vessels find comfort as they desend into fat. Blood itself thickens, with a greater capacity to retain bacteria, viruses, mucus, and waste. Therefore, during the winter months it is important to drink Comforts Inflamed Tea, which will provide the following support:
- Diminish bacteria
- Support blood vessels
- Provide immune support
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Restore and balance
- Provide anti-inflammatory properties
This unique blend contains:
- Rose Petals support blood vessels
- Elderflower improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Heather has anti-inflammatory properties and prevents oxidative stress
- Chamomile helps to soothe the nervous system, aids in bringing down heat in the body
- Lavender reduces bacteria and viruses
- Rosehips have a high content of vitamin C that helps with repair and regeneration
It is recommended to enjoy 3 cups of tea a day to promote health and wellness. There are 4 unique blends of tea to support, tone and restore your body throughout the year. Pick up at your appointment or stop by to purchase your tea, available in 2 sizes. When not convenient to come, I will gladly mail your tea to your home, complimentary.
Punch card rewards card available with purchases. Receive 2 free bags of tea per calendar year!
French Press also available for purchase. $32.